This end of marriage business is a major roller coaster. You get highs when you get lots of love & support from family & friends especially the "love you's" from my kids.
Then you get the downs:
- wondering where the kids and I will be living by the end of the year
- how I can be mum & dad to my kids as they struggle through it all
- will my kids get used to having to share 1 parent between them
- I miss having a manly hug
- I would love to occasionally have a chance to get out without arranging a babysitter!
OK enough of the whinge and I'm sure it will get better but sometimes I need to vent!