Thursday 18 October 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful The Birthday Edition #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

I've been lucky to be working virtually full time which is great for the bank balance but not so good for blogging! So a slightly later than usual Reasons to be Cheerful but the same simple rules apply:

  1. Link you your happy post
  2. Comment on some of the other blogs to share the love
  3. If you want to grab the code from below
  4. I will comment and share your posts!
Meanwhile here are my birthday reasons to be cheerful:

1) Birthday Princess

I can't quite believe I am now the mum of a 15 year old! She is still as beautiful as she was for her 5th birthday:


2) Birthday relaxation

As part of my shared birthday weekend away with my daughter I had time to chill by a real fire with a book and a glass of lovely red wine:



3) Creativity

I am still being able to get crafty on my current assignment. As a relaxation for child and adult we have both been doing lots and lots of sewing:



As you can see some very simple reasons to be cheerful. I do hope that you can find some as well and join in with the linky:


get the InLinkz code

5 comments:

  1. Sarah Cruickshank18 October 2018 at 13:58

    Loving your reasons this week! Glad to be back to blogging too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh nice that you got a shared birthday weekend away and lovley to have a real fire. Happy belated birthday, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look the look of that book. Of course I'd have to read it by a log fire on weekend away. Your daughter is so cute in that photo. Hooray for lots of work - you'll be glad you did it come Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message