Thursday 11 October 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: Steampunk and Ladybirds #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

Thank you everyone who joined in last week and shared the linky love. I hope you have had a chance to visit all the other happy linkers! Don't forget to comment and share each other's posts to make us all even more cheerful... Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Sci-Fi Weekender

I won tickets to this event months ago and it was our first convention. Not only did I catch up with an old friend but we made some new ones and my son now wants to be a Steampunk:


A full post or two to follow but here is a taster of the cosplay:


2) Finished Project

This was my final Anderson shelter:



3) Ladybird invasion

Like much of the UK Kendal had a mini return to summer today. The school playground was full of ladybirds. This one took a shine to my sewing:



4) Winning things

I won a box of goodies from Casio Education. Lots of lovely stationery items plus a hamper of naughty treats:



I look forward to reading and sharing your posts when you link up. Simple rules: just let us know what has made you happy this week! 


get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. I love the Anderson shelter - you're so clever. About the box of goodies - I couldn't think of a better prize than shiny new stationery products. Have a good weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son looks amazing, and so does the Anderson shelter. And reading number 4, I really want to know what was in the hamper of naughty treats!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message