Monday 12 March 2018

#CountryKids More Parkour in Kendal

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall



My son has been desperate to film more parkour videos but fell racing had taken over! So this week on two occasions that we out and about in Kendal he got some more practice in whilst I filmed in. I have to say he has improved a lot since his first sessions and is getting a lot braver (he has asked for elbow and knee pads for protection!). 

His first session was outside Kendal's County Hall after a dentist appointment. Here he is mid leap:


Then after a Mother's Day lunch out he found loads of places to leap off his 3 course dinner:


I am glad that he chooses to do the parkour in safe enough spots and always checks out whether the height and distance are feasible! I am sure that as he becomes a more confident free runner there will be some bumps and scrapes though... Here is the final video:




3 comments:

  1. It does look like a cold day for the fell race but what beautiful views to enjoy! :-) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great view up there, something nice to look at when your running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coombe Mill (Fiona)16 March 2018 at 00:34

    It's amazing to see them running in vest tops and shorts when the water was fenced off for being frozen! Just shows what great exercise it is. I think you chose a great vantage point for your video and well done on stopping to capture the view, what a delight to share this!

    Thank you for sharing with me on #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message