Thursday 18 January 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: St George, Cute Canines and a Proud Mum #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

I am joining in with Michelle for this week's Reasons to be Cheerful. She is recovering from an operation so make her smile by joining in and commenting on the other posts. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) A cracking photograph

I snapped this shot of the Parish Church whilst walking home on Friday night. It really showcases how wonderful the architecture is:


2) St George

I have created this picture of St George which the children have painted for the class's England display:


Next up its Big Ben!

2) Cute canines

I was lucky to encounter two cute and photogenic dos this week! On the left is Alfie the Border Terrier and on the right is Bracken the collie:



3) Proud Mum #1


On Sunday I went to Blackpool with my son for an indoor athletics competition in which he was placed in the chest push. Then he did some parkour in the park:



4) Proud Mum #2

No pictures for this one as she doesn't like appearing on the blog! My daughter is in a film making group and they have been working on their own film. When I went to collect her last night the organiser was telling me how fantastic and professional she has been since she joined the project! I can't wait to see the finished film next month.


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's your parish church, it looks wonderful. Well done to your kids, I have no idea about the chest press thingy (as in gym equipment?) but I can imagine your daughter is doing well with the film as she seems very creative and has that wonderful singing voice. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parkour looks like so much fun (secretly I'd like to have a go!) and well done to your daughter too, glad she's found a project to immerse herself in and lovely photos as usual. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do take wonderful photos. The church looks so majestic and you just got your son in a great action shot. Well done to your daughter. Film production sounds very interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message