Monday 31 July 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Irish Eyes are Smiling #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

A late arrival for the linky as we have been on holiday and this is my first chance to use my laptop since I got back! Obviously my reasons are all holiday based and here are the smiles from Ireland:

1) Crossing the Sea


I was away with my two top men my son and my dad. We enjoyed our ferry ride across the Irish Sea from Holyhead and then a drive down to Knocktopher near Kilkenny.

2) Holiday challenges


My son and I climbed up steep ladders to reach the top of the 900 year old St Canice's tower in Kilkenny. Well worth it for the view even when you are scared of heights:


3) Running

I managed to find a lovely (if hilly) route to run in a wood to keep up the exercise. It was a hot one but it put a smile on my face:


4) Smile!

How could this not put a smile on your face when you are given your coffee:


Hope you are smiling this week too!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good holiday. Ireland is definitely on my bucket list. I can't believe I lived so close for so many years and never went there. (Well for much of my childhood it was considered a war zone - even though Dublin wasn't a war zone, so I guess that's why we never considered it.)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message