Friday 21 July 2017

Holiday hit list

Well school is out for summer so its freedom until September 4th! For that reason I thought I would draw up a holiday hit list of things I want to do or need to do before the schools go back...

1) Family fun

I want to enjoy time with my family when we have no time pressure on us. Whether its a break away from home or days out in the Lakes this has to be top priority!

2) Fitness

The last half term has seen my health & fitness take a back seat to my challenge is to:

a) get back to running 4 times a week and increase to half marathon distance
b) lose a stone as I have gained some of what I had lost...

3) Home

A year of me teaching full time has meant a house going backwards and it becoming disorganised so I have a few hits to do at home:

a) sort out my bedroom so that all my teaching stuff has a home yet I have a place to relax
b) sort out kitchen so that I make best use of the storage and its easy to maintain
c) with my son get his room into a proper tween room so that he has his own space too
d) get the lounge back into proper usage instead of a bit of everything and chaotic!
e) rescue the garden and make it a better place to chill

4) Blogging

I have neglected this blog whilst working full time so I need to revive it and get it back to where it was...

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this too. We are officially three weeks into the summer holiday but I've been teaching a summer course and DD has been at summer school, so it really begins now and I so don't want to waste the next 6 weeks. Good luck with yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message