Thursday 19 May 2016

Reasons to be cheerful: Camping and Proud Mum #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Thanks once again to Michelle for hosting this week. Here are the reasons for me to be smiling this week:

1) Camping fun

We have had an amazing weekend camping in Derbyshire with Single with Kids. It put smiles on all our faces. (If you want to know more I have blogged about it): 


2) Proud mum #1

My son did a school fun run this week and clocked up an impressive 9 km in an hour!! An amazing achievement at 9 years old:


3) Photos



My laptop has been temperamental for weeks and I had lost 20,000 photographs. This week I managed to sort it all out and got them back:


4) Proud mum #2

My daughter has done her final assessment in year 7 and has hit or exceeded all her targets. Well done!


What is making you smile this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message