Wednesday 16 March 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: glad that week is over! #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

When much of the last week has been spent coping with a child in hospital and lots of long drives to and from Lancaster it could be hard to be cheerful! I am so glad she came home on Monday and that life if slowly getting back to normal. With all the stress there were still some things that made me cheerful:

1) Williamson Park

I went on an orienteering trip to Williamson Park and managed to grab this shot of the monument. Its a lovely park that I would love to explore more with my family (although my son is currently sick of trips to Lancaster!):


2) Croci

After visiting my daughter on Sunday we came across hundreds of beautiful croci along the side of a busy road in Lancaster:



3) Fun with my son


Its so hard entertaining an active 9 year old when spending hours in a hospital. We played board games, tried out the ward Xbox and then found a park close by:



4) Snuggles with my girl

Now she is 12 I don't get quite as many hugs as I used to. Had to make the most of her being poorly to have a few snuggles:



Now she is home again and back at school and I am so much happier! Why are you smiling this week?

get the InLinkz code
Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message