Thursday 24 March 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: End of term #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

It was so fabulous having plenty of new people joining in with the linky last week. I hope you have had a chance to visit them all. Reading them made me feel a lot happier over the last few days.

This has been another rubbish week healthwise with the latest thing being my daughter developing an allergy to penicillin! My son and I have still got our cold too... This hasn't stopped us finding reasons to smile and with today being the end of spring term in Cumbria we are so looking forward to a much needed break. Here are the things that have kept me smiling through it all this week:

1) Blue skies

We have had some stunning weather up here in the North West. The colour of the sky has been amazing:


2) Daffodils

The yellow beauties have been bursting out all over:


3) Sport Relief

My son and I overcame our colds to run just under 3 miles for Sport Relief - he was 10 minutes faster than me! If you want to sponsor us the link is http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/teambeckywilloughby 


Paste this code into your post to add the linkup! get the InLinkz code

Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message