Thursday 24 December 2015

Reasons to be cheerful: Festive edition #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

I am so excited that its Christmas tomorrow and I will be with some of my closest family. For me this is a lovely time of year which fills me with many reasons to be cheerful:

1) Strange goings on

We were Christmas shopping on Friday and Kendal town centre was buzzing with the Cumbrian market and intriguing folk like this magical lady:


2) Proud Mummy

My son did his first junior Parkrun whilst we were down south and he was 8th out of 88! He was the first boy in the 10 and under category and smashed his PBs for 1 km (by 30 seconds) and 1 mile (by 1 minute):



3) Family and Friends

We had a 580 mile road trip this weekend on our annual pre Christmas catch up. Seeing as many as possible of our close family and friends. Sunday was with my four friends from high school plus our families. Monday we caught up with my beautiful step daughter who turned 18 on Saturday:



Wishing all my readers a Happy Christmas! Why are you smiling this week? Please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message