Thursday 3 December 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: December already! #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

I am back to hosting this month after the lovely Jo at Ojo's World took care of us last week. Looking forward to hosting over the festive season. Here are my reasons this week's:

1) Proud Mummy #1


My daughter is here modelling her robot costume she has made for a drama assessment. This week she has sung solo for the first time on stage and she was amazing! She has also volunteered to help at a tea party for senior citizens at her school. So proud of her.

2) Proud Mummy #2



This is my son with his trophy for coming second in his club's under 9s fell running championship! So that perseverance and having a go can pay off as it was his first season.

3) Proud of Me!


On Friday I headed up to Carlisle for my graduation ceremony for my PGCE. The icing on the cake after all the hard work! We had to walk about half a mile through the city in our hats and gowns before a service in the cathedral. I even got to shake hands with the Archbishop of York!

Why are you smiling this week? Please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message