Thursday 5 November 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: November is here #R2BC

Ojo's World

I have handed the baton back for the month to the lovely Jo at Ojo's World she will be taking care of us all until December! Please do pop over to her blog and say hello. Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Family fun

For some reason we didn't get up to much over half term but saved it for the Saturday with our fun morning at (full post Fell Foot):



2) Halloween Fun

Living in a new area its a bit worrying on Halloween not knowing what happens. Turns out both children went out with friends for hours and gathered loads of goodies and I had plenty of polite trick or treaters that I freaked out with my makeup:


3) A beautiful Autumn

We have had a glorious autumn so far and the colours are fantastic:


4) Blogfest

Oh and I'm off to Blogfest thanks to sponsorship!

Why are you smiling this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message