Monday 30 November 2015

Half Marathon Training Update - 30th November



Well with my first winter 10 k race of the season this coming weekend I am not too pleased with my training runs these last couple of weeks! It was going well when I did this lovely chilly and hilly run up around the Helm:

Wrapped up warm

Its a lovely route and so peaceful:





I even squeezed in a run to take the long way to the shops:



Then with all of the events taking place over the last week or so I've not been able to get out... So today despite the horrid weather I went out. I had to change my planned route due to the conditions so went in front of the Helm instead of behind:


Shame there wasn't much of a view:


I also needed to take avoiding action due to flooding:


As the route came up short I took the longer way back via one of the estates and wiggled around a bit until I got back to familiar territory and the end of the canal path:


I was cold, wet and relieved:





Things are not looking fabulous for even coming close to equalling my course PB on Saturday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message