Thursday 26 November 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Blogfest and Proud Mummy #R2BC

Ojo's World


A big thank you to Jo at Ojo's World for being the hostess with the mostest this month! Hope I can do as good a job in December.. Any way here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Blogfest

I have already written about Blogfest fully but the main reason is made me smile was finally meeting the gorgeous Michelle who started this linky and saved my sanity back in January 2011



2) Proud Mummy #1

My son ran in the last fell race of his club's junior championship at Arnside Knott (follow link for more photos!). A beautiful day to be out in the countryside and he did pretty well finishing 10th in a field of 21 under 10s:




3) A decent run

It's been so busy or I have been ill and hadn't managed a proper run so I went out for a lovely chilly, hilly 4 mile run on Monday:


4) Proud Mummy #2
This lovely young lady produced an amazing fake news broadcast bout the Battle of Hastings for her history homework. Wish she would let me share it with you:



5) Helpful Young Man

My son has finally realised that its worth doing chores to get pocket money! Hope this continues:



5) Operation House

Several months after he was given this decal to breakup his teal walls I finally put it up today! A little bit of the Caribbean in Kendal:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message