Wednesday 17 October 2012

FlabFighters: Week 6

flabfighters


As so many of us are flab fighting at the minute I thought I would create a linky for us all to help encourage each other! So each week on a Wednesday join in and get support and encouragement. Just let us know:

  • What you aiming to achieve (general weight loss, drop a dress size)
  • What you doing to get there (diet, fitness etc.)
  • What you did right this week
  • What you did wrong this week
  • How its going so far
I'll be putting a badge in that you can use on your posts and putting the linky on each week. Let's fight that flab and get nice and slim!

What I did right this week

Plenty of exercise including the gym, 30 day shred, 21 lengths of the pool, aerobics and just walking at the weekend. On week days I kept well within calorie allowance to make up for the weekend...

What I did wrong

Well it was my birthday and it may have involved cake and wine... Then my daughter had a party at Pizza Express and my bargain menu only included unhealthy starter and dessert! (Though I swapped some of my dough balls for my son's salad).

How it went


Another decent loss of 2 lbs on the scales! Now I am only 3lb from my 2 stone award...

How have you done?

Linky code:
FlabFighters Grab my button and join in:

get the InLinkz code

 

8 comments:

  1. MidlifeSinglemum18 October 2012 at 08:14

    Wow you have done well! Good luck for the next 3lbs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you're doing fantastic. Have you got much left to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3lbs off losing 2st! What an inspiration. Well done you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been this close before and blew it - not this time ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message