Wednesday 31 October 2012

Flab Fighters Week 8

flabfighters


As so many of us are flab fighting at the minute I thought I would create a linky for us all to help encourage each other! So each week on a Wednesday join in and get support and encouragement. To find out more check the launch page.

What I did right this week

Not a lot! Been out and about and not sitting around but apart from that its the school holidays and routine is out window...

What I did wrong

I let the children dictate too many of our meal choices this week and then going with my heart not my head when choosing my food options. The shred DVD hasn't been used more than once either...

How it went


A backwards step and a gain of 1lb and I am now 4lb from my 2 stone award...

How have you done?

Linky code:


get the InLinkz code

FlabFighters Grab my button and join in:

2 comments:

  1. MidlifeSinglemum1 November 2012 at 22:00

    *sighs* it's a continuous battle isn't it. Good luck for next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message