Thursday 19 April 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful XXXVII ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Here are this week's reasons to smile!


1) Family I


On Friday my brother and my nephew came to our house for the afternoon and for tea. It was the first time we have been able to sit down to a meal with them in our new home. All the children seemed to be having a wonderful time together and my brother was brave enough to join in:




2) Family II


On Saturday we belated celebrated by granny's 95th birthday with 4 generations of us together for lunch. Granny seemed to really enjoy having family around her and trying out her great granddaughter's new baseball hat:




3) New Term


If I gloss over the fact that we are all finding getting up and ready for school very hard this week its great being back at work. As my job is still new and I have lots to learn it really does make me smile. I am getting to remember more of the 300 staff and I love the bustle of a busy secondary school reception. Long may I continue to enjoy it!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely reasons to be cheerful, happy birthday Granny! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat family get togethers, they are so special! Our Granny is 97 so she is treated like royalty these days. Enjoy your weekend, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Mama OWL :) These are lovely reasons to be cheerful and cherish your Gran, you are so lucky to have her. Oh and best of luck with the new job too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sersim sortanlove the post and Loving grandma!!! tight hugs for her!!! agree with and smiling at all the comments already..so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, family make for great #R2BC Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting reasons to be happy, I do agree with you there are so many reasons to be happy in our life. In my family we have a membership of Celebration Wine Club . Once in a month we all gather & celebrate with wine.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message