Friday 6 April 2012

A Passion for Kendal

After months of planning and preparing today was finally the day when the first part of Kendal Community Theatre's A Passion for Kendal took place. My children and I were cast as non-speaking disciples but we appeared at the fringe of several scenes. If you check the official blog you can see if you can spot us! 


I rarely publish my children's faces on here but I wanted to share some photographs of us as a family of amateur thespians:



Jesus with his 3 youngest disciples


Ready for our first scene

We are looking forward to more tomorrow for part 2 at the Castle from 7.

John Crane's granddad joined in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I was following all your photos today on twitter, it looked like a fantastic way to experience the passion story.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message