For my contribution I give you Microwave Cheese Sauce. My children would eat "cheesy pasta" every night if I let them so I needed a way to make it quick and fool proof. Having tried out a few versions I found via Google this is the one that works for me!
- In a big jug put 1/2 pint milk (semi or skimmed depending on who I'm making it for)
- For a coating sauce I add 1 oz of plain flour (use 1/2 oz for pouring sauce) and whisk out any lumps
- Put in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
- Return to microwave and keep whisking every 30 seconds (or if rises too high) and cook for total 3 1/2-4 minutes
- Once thickened to required consistency add grated cheese to taste:
Stir into pre-cooked, drained pasta and serve to the starving masses!
Please link your recipes and then grab the code. Grab code for yourself: get the InLinkz code