Tuesday 27 July 2010

Quart into a pint pot...

.. that's how this move is starting to feel! I have sold lots, given away lots and dumped lots but still seem to have too much in my house...


The kids are losing a playroom and getting a smaller bedroom. I am losing 3 bedrooms, a dining room and my bedroom is shrinking by 75%...


They have lots of toys/DVDs and I have lots of books/photos/memorabilia and I have no idea how its all going to fit a) into the Luton van I've booked b) into our new house!


Aargh - my parents are panicking about how much is going to end up in their garage ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Moving can be pretty stressful at the best of times. I hope you are feeling o.k. Are you going far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, that's what parents garages are for! Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message