Monday 11 January 2010

7 great things about being a single parent....

  1. All the kids' cuddles are just for me
  2. I get the bed all to myself except for little people
  3. It's me that is there for all the milestones & memorable moments
  4. I can bring them up how I want and not follow someone else's rules
  5. I can teach them my values and not be contradicted
  6. I don't have to worry that someone else isn't doing their fair share of child care
  7. Extra kisses from my little angels
If you can think of more then please comment!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog. As a single parent too it's always good to look at the postives as well. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true are these! One of the things I miss about being a single parent (yes there ARE things I miss - believe me!) is not having to compromise on or discuss how I choose to bring the children up. I'd go as far as to say I've lost a lot of confidence in my opinions and decisions since I'm no longer able to just get on with it.

    I'll probably be popping up all over the place now as I work my way throguh your archives!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message