Monday, 11 January 2010

7 great things about being a single parent....

  1. All the kids' cuddles are just for me
  2. I get the bed all to myself except for little people
  3. It's me that is there for all the milestones & memorable moments
  4. I can bring them up how I want and not follow someone else's rules
  5. I can teach them my values and not be contradicted
  6. I don't have to worry that someone else isn't doing their fair share of child care
  7. Extra kisses from my little angels
If you can think of more then please comment!


  1. I look forward to reading your blog. As a single parent too it's always good to look at the postives as well. ;0)

  2. How true are these! One of the things I miss about being a single parent (yes there ARE things I miss - believe me!) is not having to compromise on or discuss how I choose to bring the children up. I'd go as far as to say I've lost a lot of confidence in my opinions and decisions since I'm no longer able to just get on with it.

    I'll probably be popping up all over the place now as I work my way throguh your archives!


I love it when people leave a message