Saturday 18 May 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Miles of smiles #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

Welcome to reasons to be cheerful this week! It was very quiet on the linky last week so I hope more of the regulars are back this week... Reasons don't have to be massive to join in as its the little things that have made you smile that can shine out when the world seems a bad place. Any how here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Doggy haircut

Sherlock had his first trip to the dog groomers so we can see his lovely big eyes again:

bichon frise

2) Chilling in the garden

After a car boot sale and mowing the lawn I enjoyed sitting in the sun in the garden enjoying an ice cold G&T:

Gordons gin and tonic

3) Balloon surprise

At athletics training we had a bonus of a very low flying hot air balloon as they made the most of a stunning evening to fly over Kendal and the surrounding area:



hot air balloon

4) Trail running

I found time to lace up the inov-8s and actually go for a long run in the country. It really lifts the spirits and clears your head to be out on the green fields under a blue sky with white, fluffy clouds in it! This is the canal killer which takes you back from the river up to the Lancaster Canal:

Lancaster Canal canal killer

5) Running

I haven't been running much and its not until I get out that I realise how much I miss it and what a pleasure it brings (almost identikit post run smile poses!):


Join In and Share the Happiness!


I love to read your Reasons to be Cheerful and it is easy to join in with no complicated rules -

1. Link up a post about something that is making you super happy/ grateful. It can be in this style or it can be anything you like

2. Add the #R2BC badge onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they fancy

3.  Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too?

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on twitter too 

 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart






get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. Don't faint, but I'm actually considering taking up running! I'm finding the walk too easy , these days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Sherlock looks so cute with his haircut, and a well deserved gin in a tin after the boot fair. I had a Pimms in a tin tonight and very nice it was too! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh go for it Jo, the couch to 5K app is really good to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I've been inundated with work. I will hopefully be back next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message