Saturday 20 April 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Beautiful Places #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

The 
link now starts on a Saturday and Michelle is our lovely hostess this month. I have been out doing so much that I'm only putting mine together at 9PM as its been so busy here. I will just share a few of my reasons to be cheerful since the last link up:


1) Hawkshead 10 k Trail Race

I survived! It wasn't quick but I wasn't last and I had fun on the way:



2) Filming races in beautiful places

On Wednesday I spent an hour up Grisedale Pike to capture moments like this on video:



3) Family Time 

It was great to get out as 3 generations to Sizergh Castle and enjoy this beautiful local spot:



5 comments:

  1. Fun along the way on your run sounds like a great reason. I do enjoy seeing all your running pics and videos, it is lucky you live in such a picturesque place. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that made a beautiful video! It's lovely getting 3 generations together, isn't it? We did it today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very cinematic! https://youtu.be/UVEtc1V6CF4
    I miss having 4 but 3 is a rare occurrence these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. you live in a lovely spot too but this does trump it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message