Saturday 27 April 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Cats and Dogs #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

I love joining in with Michelle our lovely hostess this month. Finally sat down long enough to write my post this week! Here are some of my reasons to be cheerful this week:


1) Filming on Cat Bells

I have been filming in a gorgeous location again up on Cat Bells over Derwentwater. My son did one of the junior races:



I really enjoyed being up there on a beautiful day:


2) Puppy Love

I love seeing the affection between my daughter and her puppy:


3) Bluebells

I love this time of year when the bluebells are out:




4) End Game

My son and I saw Avengers: End Game tonight. What an emotional roller coaster! So glad someone got what they deserved (no spoilers!).


4 comments:

  1. My boys came home chattering about the ilm, but I have no idea! lol Loving those bluebells and you do get to go to some great spots to do the filming. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spotted loads of bluebells, on my dog walks! You really do live (and film) in a beautiful place x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message