Thursday 14 March 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Crumble ,Snow and Piggie #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

Apologies for not being a good host last week, I was laid low with an awful ear infection. I will catch up on last week's posts today and make sure I visit and share posts this week. Hope you will still join in and share the love by commenting on each other's posts. Here are some of my reasons to be cheerful this week:


1) Yummy Crumble

My son made apple crumble this week. It was the perfect comfort food when I was feeling rubbish:



2) Snow Fun

This week's fell race was cancelled due to dangerous roads in the snow! We managed to make it to the venue in a friend's 4x4 just as they made the decision. So of course we had to make the most of our first decent snow of the winter:



3) Bubble on the mend

After a scary week, with our last surviving guinea pig looking like he had gone blind in one eye, a daily double dose of eye drops and he is almost 100% again. He has regained weight, got his wheak back and is full of beans:



get the InLinkz code

 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Cruickshank14 March 2019 at 20:56

    Crumble looks lovely and I'm so glad Bubble's on the mend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy that the first good snow of the winter is in the middle of March! Apple crumble is good at any time though. I'm glad you're feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message