Thursday 14 February 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Fruit Salad, Museum, Fell Running and Puppy #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

Thank you Michelle for hosting this month. I am actually posting on the right day this week but its a close call! With some stressful moments throughout the week its definitely a good idea to look back at the happier moments...


1) School Cooking

My son started his first 6 week block of catering last Friday. He came home with a yummy fruit salad (and still had all his fingers!):



2) Museum Trip

I was on a school trip to the Museum of Lakeland Life and Industry in Kendal. We were told about how hard it was for Victorian children who had to work from a young age. There was a chance to get up close to some artefacts such as this school exercise book from 1856:



3) Fell Running

I sat for several hours on a hillside filming fell running at Barbondale this weekend. Its lovely getting great feedback and spotting the funny moments whilst editing the films:



4) Puppy Spam

I can't get enough of this little ball of fluff who is developing quite a cheeky character and is becoming known as a sock thief:




 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

2 comments:

  1. I'm in awe that you are doing an R2BC post whe I know you've had a tough week. I can see why your fluff monster is making you all smile and glad you are enjoying filming the runs and sharing them on YouTube. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had such a tough week. Look at that penmanship in the exercise book from 1856. Sadly penmanship is almost a lost art. My students don't even want to learn to write in joined-up anymore as so much of writing is actually typing these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message