Thursday 19 January 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Fresh Air and the Mad Hatter #R2BC


Thanks again to Michelle for being this week's hostess with the mostest! We welcomed old friends and new to the linky last week and we would love to share the cheerfulness far and wide. Here are the main reasons I am smiling this week (not all fitness related this time...):

1) Mad Hatter

As a teacher when you find something that hooks your children you have to use to motivate them in other areas. They all loved the Mad Hatter's Tea Party on Cbeebies so I decided to base this half term's English around the story. This morning I therefore donned this hat to get into character as we planned a Mad Hatter's Menu:


2) Exploring the Lakes

We had a super time on a hike on Sunday with the Wonderful Wild Women. Even in the wind and rain being up in a beautiful part of the country in good company put a huge smile on my face:


3) Pokemon Go

We are still doing our best to fill our Pokedex and my son was very happy to hatch a Snorlax this week. I love how a computerised game gets us out and about and clocking up long walks:


4) Proud Mum

My son got a new PB in the chest push at athletics training on Monday and he is really hoping to pass this new 6 m effort soon! My daughter also clocked up her longest ever non stop run of 2 km and wants to run a Fell Race this weekend for the first time. 

Please do join in and share your happy posts this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message