Thursday 12 January 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud Mum #R2BC


It was lovely reading all the happy posts last week. Thank you to Michelle for hosting again this week. My reasons are virtually all proud mum ones this week!

1) Super cook

My daughter is doing catering again this term and rustled up a swiss roll for her first lesson. Shame my kids left it all for me:


2) Parkrun girl

My daughter volunteered to come running at parkrun again with me this week. She did so much better and was a lot faster knocking 20 seconds off her time. Hopefully once her play is over she will be doing more runs with me:


3) Chest Push PB

At his latest competition my son beat his previous PB by 50 cm for the joint longest throw:


My other reason to be cheerful will be appearing in my Fitness Friday post tomorrow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message