Thursday 25 August 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family Fun #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

So many folks joining in last week which was great as it was a mix of familiar and new blogs to read. Hopefully everyone will be back this week with a few more blogs for us all to enjoy. We are getting close to the end of our school holidays and still packing in the fun:

1) Jumping for joy at parkrun

Our parkrun had a temporary course this week due to the National Stone Skimming Championships and it poured with rain but it didn't dampen the spirits of the volunteers including my children:


Fell Foot parkrun


2) Quirky signs

Whilst driving through Castle Carrock we noticed that the sign was rather amusingly subtitled. Unfortunately we could only photograph the one on the way out that wasn't quite to easy to read (it says please dance):



3) Tidy tween bedroom

My daughter tackled her room to remove all the clutter and now has the nicest room in the house:



4) Lakes Alive - Minimum Monument

My daughter and I happened upon ice sculpture making for the Lakes Alive Minimum Monument whilst passing through K Village. She was better than me at carving out the ice people:



5) Nostalgia

Found my Tiny Tears whilst sorting boxes in the house. She is looking good for someone approaching 40:



6) My boy

I have a lot of quality time with my son this break now his sister has a tendency to prefer time with friends to family! He is growing up fast:



7) Birthday

I baked cakes for my dad's birthday and we had a fun afternoon playing games (please note irony of cakes being photographed in front of Hairy Dieters cook book!!):


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message