Thursday 3 September 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: End of Summer #R2BC

Ojo's World


Now its September the lovely Jo at Ojo's World is hosting again. Thank you everyone that joined in during the summer holidays! We have so many reasons to be cheerful on this the last day of the school holidays:

1) Operation House

I finally got around to clearing out the excess in my bedroom and putting up the mirror. It makes a difference and takes away from all the office/study aspect of my bedroom. I also put one up in the downstairs loo and brightened that room up with bright matting:



2) Proud mum

My son ran his 10th Parkrun last weekend and for the first time ever was first in his age category. He was disappointed not to improve on his PB but you can't do that every week:


3) Grasmere Sports

We made it to Grasmere Sports for the first time ever as my son had a championship race. Both children took part in the various activities. I will be doing a full post about this but meanwhile here they are heaving away together in one of the many tug of war events:



4) Hair cut


Thanks to my mum I had a long overdue hair cut so its back to its shorter and neater length:


5) Certified

Its nice to get the official certificate to prove I'm a qualified teacher. Just in time to start half a term of covering for a teacher on sick leave for 1.5 days a week:


What is making you smile this week? Please join in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message