Friday 10 July 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: I am back online!! #R2BC




The wonderful Jo over at Ojo's World has been hosting as I haven't been online at home since the start of June! All that is now behind me and I am back again. So here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Internet

Not having home broadband has been so frustrating and its been a comedy of errors. In the end my mum had to email the CEO of BT to get me sorted! Today at 3:20 I was finally reactivated after being switched off on June 1st. We have all systems back online and that includes TV which is a relief. It shows how much our family and student life relied on being able to connect to the world wide web.

2) Fun in the sun

Today to celebrate great academic reports from both children we headed to the park in the village and the children were all cooling off in the river. It didn't seem to matter that my two didn't have swimming gear:


3) House move

Well I haven't been able to blog about the progress in the house since we moved but today a major step happened when builders ripped out the dodgy walls in my son's room and started to make it a safe room for him to sleep in:


Hopefully now I am back online and coming to end of my teacher training I will be back blog on a regular basis again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message