Thursday 19 March 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Marching onwards #R2BC


Thanks everyone who joined in last week sorry if I haven't read and commented on everyone's post yet... I look forward to reading and sharing more of your happy posts this week.

1) Mother's Day treats

My children started Mother's Day well with breakfast in bed and lots of goodies:


2) Proud Mummy

My daughter and I were interviewed by BBC Radio Cumbria about the dangers of dog fouling due to her eye being damaged from it:





3) Community Spirit

My online photo community of Blipfoto has been feeling threatened this week after the company went into liquidation. All of us took part in a #BlipfotoForever meme to try and share a hug with our fellow blippers:





Please join us and share your happiness and grab the badge if you would like it:



Reasons to be Cheerful 

3 comments:

  1. Looking for Blue Sky19 March 2015 at 10:26

    Lovely Mother's Day presents, but your other reasons to be cheerful are very poignant, I did not know that about your daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found some joy in mothers day, I know the run up was a bit fractious. Good for your daughter! Speaking out about the dangers, when it is so easy to deal with (speaking as a dog owner). Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea bout your daughters eye, so great that she codl speak out and help educate people. Enjoy the weekend, Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message