Tuesday 13 January 2015

Keep on running #ThisGirlCan

Whilst the workload isn't too heavy (as my next official teaching practice starts on Monday!) I am trying to get as many runs in as possible. Forcing myself out even when the weather is horrid to try and get myself fitter and healthier. So far this week I have managed:

To run 6km without having to walk:




A slightly faster trip around my short loop than at Christmas:



My first ever club running session (Running Bug app got the whole thing as 3.95 miles so a bit further than the Garmin which couldn't find the satellite!):


Now to just try and keep it up! Maybe having a running club once a week will keep me more motivated.. This campaign should help by This Girl Can:




8 comments:

  1. Wow Becky, you are doing so well. Big pat on the back, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep OK, I did another run today. I'm going for 3 times a week, it was definately easier today but I get a lot of calf ache.


    [image: photo]
    Michelle Pannell
    Freelance Writer, Consultant & Trainer
    *•* M. 07900 671713 *•* michelledpannell@gmail.com *•* http://www.mummyfromtheheart.com
    Latest on Mummy from the Heart: Avoiding the new year diet pitfalls #FitandFree Get a signature like this: Click
    here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's your body getting used it hopefully! if it doesn't improve it may be your shoes or running technique though.. Well done so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha www.mamaduckquacks.com15 January 2015 at 22:23

    I just did a post on this before I saw yours...great minds! The ad is so motivating, the running for me starts tomorrow!! :) Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck its so nice being out there and running..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Single Parent Pessimist15 January 2015 at 22:31

    well done! very inspirational!
    #singleparentlinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks if this girl can do it any one can!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message