Thursday 28 August 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful Back from our Hols! #R2BC

Ojos World


This month the linky is being hosted over at Ojo's World and next week it will come back to me! I may need poking to remind me... Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Back from a super holiday

I have briefly mentioned our holiday last week. There were so many reasons to cheerful about with a fab bunch of families in a beautiful location:


Lots more to come later this week!

2) Family fun

Back home the fun hasn't stopped and having more family staying up here to share it with has put more smiles on our faces:


The blue sky really helped too.

3) Operation House

I took full advantage of an almost empty post holiday fridge to give it a complete scrub out and re-organisation. Not a pleasant job but the results made me smile:


Getting 4 lots of post holiday laundry and bedding air dried on one day really helps raise the spirits.

What is making you smile?

1 comment:

  1. Looking for Blue Sky29 August 2014 at 18:20

    Lovely holiday pictures with lots of wonderful blue sky :))))

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message