Thursday 25 April 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 17 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Michelle is feeling like Pollyana this week and has found reasons to smile even when things are making her feel sad. Here are the reasons I am smiling this week:

1) My big boy

He had his first St George's Day as a Beaver Scout this week:



He looks so grown up and proud of himself! Not such a little boy any more.


2) 3 years of blipping

I celebrated 3 years on the blipfoto photo sharing web site this week.


It's been such fun on their and this week got into the Spotlight for my anniversary blip.

3) My girl

After last week's Gollum my daughter did her own interpretation of the weeping angels from Dr Who:



She has such a great imagination!



8 comments:

  1. Lous lake Views26 April 2013 at 00:39

    Great reasons and I always love your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reasons and such lovely photos, too :D x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reasons to be justly proud of your children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely reasons and great photos as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message