Monday 22 April 2013

Monday Book Review: Jack's Amazing Shadow by Tom Percival

Jack's Amazing Shadow






Jack's Amazing Shadow by Tom Percival
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book to review with my children. The story is about Jack and his shadow that isn't like any ordinary shadow. In fact Jack and his shadow are best friends. But one day the shadow does something really naughty and gets Jack into trouble.

Jack tells the shadow to go away and leave him alone. At first Jack is happy but then he begins to realise what he is missing and wishes he has his shadow back....

My 6 year old was gripped by the story as I read it to him. The illustrations compliment the story very well and there is just enough on each page. A lovely story to share as in the end Jack and his shadow say sorry to each other and are friends again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message