Thursday 10 January 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful: 01/2013 ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
 

Joining in the bloghop from Michelle for the first time this year! This always helps to keeps me sane and feeling positive so I will hopefully be joining in as much as I can in 2013.

1) A good start to 2013

As shown in my post yesterday my healthy start to 2013 is going well. I just need to stay focused and positive to make it continue for the rest of the year. Hope this features in most weeks of R2BC.

2) My girl

Sometimes she may be a teenager in training but she has wonderful moments. We made most of yet another day off sick (3rd this term and onmy Ben back 4 days!) to have some girlie time playing playmobil. Nice to see her getting her cheeky face back too:

 

 

3) Space to play

My mum spent hours in my daughter's room tidying and sorting. Now she has room to play again in on the floor! We have exciting plans to turn it into a fully Dr Who themed room...

 

4) Mummy time

Having ditched the extra hours I am now free every morning. This week not fully gone to plan with my daughter being ill but I've been able to go to some mummy coffee mornings. Amazing how important it is to have time with other mums to share problems or just eat cake!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Well done on keeping the healthy start going! And I hope both of your children are well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your healthy start...and enjoy those mummy coffee mornings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your healthy start going well, and I hope your daughter is better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are getting some free time now. With that plus tidy bedrooms all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have some free time! Hope your daughter feels better soon, and well done on the healthy start to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Dr Who room idea - can't wait to see piccies. We are big Doctor Who fans here. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message