Thursday 17 January 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful: 2013 week 3 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

 

Another chance to join in Michelle's bloghop. I have plenty to be cheerful about this week!

1) Operation House

Slowly but surely things are looking better round the house now that I'm not working mornings and my mum has been round a few times. My dad came once and that was enough for him ;-) My daughter has maintained a clear bedroom floor for over a week - guess promise bedroom makeover has worked! She now has her Dr Who curtains up as step one to a full Dr Who themed room....

We sorted out the children's dressing up box so that everything that was too small has gone to be used by others. This meant the large chest on the landing has now gone too so that the landing seems more spacious.

The front room has almost recovered completely from Christmas and our sessions as Toylogists. Even my 6 year old noticed the difference when he came home yesterday and said wow!

2) Get Fit Get Epic

My fitness campaign is still working! If you want to know more read yesterday's post. Good reason to smile when each week my weight goes down...

3) My children

They have said some lovely things to me this week. Apparently I am the best mummy ever and I'm beautiful. Always good to get compliments from the children to make up for the naughty times!

4) Beautiful views

How can seeing views like this every day not make me smile:

 



 

7 comments:

  1. You really do have beautiful views! And what lovely things to hear of your children xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow stunning views, sounds like you are doing brilliant with the weight loss..have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice week. Nothing like a good clear out to make you feel on top of things. Hope your daughter manages to achieve the full Dr. Who bedroom. Well done with the fitness and weight loss. Yes, I agree if you live in a beautiful place it makes you very thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute that your children said those things! :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. shahnaz Janglitz17 January 2013 at 21:28

    Kids do say the sweetest things..Bless them...share the snow we didn't have any in London...

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing views! So glad the doctor who theme is coming together. Am also very envious that you have recovered from the 'toyology' - we still haven't - big boxes everywhere and we need to sort through the toys to find a sensible storage place rather than in the boxes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message