Friday 7 December 2012

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I think I've been a pretty good girl this year so I was wondering if I could have a few things for Christmas:

1) A new body

I'm really not happy with my body at the moment so I would love it if you could swap it for a nicely toned UK size 14 - see not being greedy and asking for a 12 or smaller!

2) A better car

I'm not after anything swish just a car that's less than 5 years old with power steering and central locking. It does need to be an estate though!

3) An immaculate house 

If your elves could spare sometime to declutter my house, put everything away and make it look all shiny and new that would be brilliant.

4) Some time saving devices

Is there room in my stocking for a tumble dryer and a dishwasher? I know you would probably need to extend the kitchen to fit them in but I'm sure that's easy for you!

5) Patience

Please also squeeze in some extra patience for me. I love my children dearly butbsometimesnthey test my patience beyond its limits!

That's all for now. Hoping I'm not asking too much?

Yours expectantly,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message