Wednesday 17 August 2022

Wainwright Challenge: 8 & 9/214 Sale Fell and Ling Fell

 


On the 14th of May I headed up to Sale Fell to film the Netherhall AC Two Tops Fell race. The fell is close to Buttermere not far from the A66.

I kept going slowly up the hill side getting up higher with every race as the distances increased. The summit was reached just as the first seniors made it to the top and as I descended towards Ling Fell the runners were coming back up:

Sale Fell

This was my video footage of the races:


As the runners had all passed me I could take my time going up Ling Fell. It was a hot day and it was pretty steep so I was glad to take it easy. The fell was very peaceful and I hardly saw anyone else.


Ling Fell

My walk video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message