Saturday 27 June 2020

Bubble celebrations #R2BC

I have had a mini break this week as it was so busy at home! It has given me lots of reasons to be cheerful as well as making me late... Thanks again to everyone who linked up last week. For anyone new to the linky we have a few relaxed instructions: 


What do you have to do? Easy: 

1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy 

2. Add the #R2BC badge (at the end of this post) onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to 

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too? 

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too. 

Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week: 

1) Father's Day

We are lucky that as I am a single parent we have been able to bubble with my parents and feel more "normal". This meant an afternoon at their house to enjoy Sunday dinner and play games to celebrate Father's Day:

Father's Day generations

2) Birthday walkies

We were also able to enjoy an 8 mile hike with my mum to celebrate her birthday:

bichon frise on stile


We also had a socially distanced party for two birthday ladies for which I made rainbow cupcakes:

rainbow cupcakes

4) Sunset strolls

We finished the celebrations by meeting on Kendal castle for a stunning sunset:

Kendal castle sunset

5) Teen power

For the last 2 weeks my son has come out for my virtual parkrun. He has to slow down loads but it does encourage me to run faster. Last week it was my fastest on the route and today he helped me knock another 13 seconds off my new fastest 5k time for 2020:

mother and son runners

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart
Now it is over to you...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Kendal Castle at Sunset - sounds like a clue in a Famous Five mystery. I hope you took lashings of lemonade. Love that rainbow cake. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message