Saturday 5 October 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Sharing the happiness via YouTube #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

It's Saturday so its Reasons to be Cheerful. Amongst other things making me cheerful this week is the fact my cold is almost gone - nothing quite like a snotty nose to make you miserable! Otherwise there are some other things that have made me smile this week:

1) Making others happy

The final video from last weekend finally went up and I managed to get some great photos from it which show how much other people appreciate my filming:


Just so glad the final race footage is some of my best yet:



2) Walking to work

Being able to walk to and from work is one of the benefits of having a contract at a local school. Its not always as beautiful and sunny as this but I love it:



3) Being Creative


Another good thing about my current role is that I can have fun and get creative! We have been studying Earth and Space and made a model of our solar system using polystyrene balls that we painted to match the planets:


4) On the Up

All the filming has helped boost traffic to my Facebook page:




It looks like my YouTubing is by far outstripping my blogging! Must find time to do more quality blog posts...

Now it is over to you...


How To Join In:


I love reading your Reasons to be Cheerful and it is so simple to join in:



1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy



2. Add the #R2BC badge onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to



3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too?

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too


get the InLinkz code

 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message