Friday 23 June 2017

Reasons to be cheerful Flaming June #R2BC


This has been one of those months when focusing on the small positives has provided light at the end of the tunnel! Being able to smile and laugh when things aren't going well means that it's not all doom and gloom. So here are the things that have kept me sane this week:

1) Splat

You can't help but smile when your child gets a face full of cream when playing a silly game (he laughed when I got hit too!):


2) Super long run

I braved the heat to achieve my longest run for over a year with 7.5 miles through beautiful countryside:



3) Proud mum #1

My son did a fell race on that hot day and tried his very best:



He also had sports' day and helped his house to their first victory in 13 years! 


4) Proud mum #2

My daughter has been demonstrating how wonderful she is with babies again this week! She has been entertaining them and helping to keep them smiling.

5) Coco

How could you not smile when seeing this handsome boy!



6) Colour Chaos

We have been experimenting with colours and trying out different artists techniques this term and today we tried to use Delaunay's hot and cold colours in geometric shapes. My 5 and 6 year olds did a pretty good job:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message