Thursday 20 October 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Comic Arts Festival #R2BC


Running late but hopefully publishing on a Thursday! Life is just oh so busy.... Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Comic Arts Fest

This weekend was our annual Comic Arts Festival. A fabulous celebration of all things Comic related. My son and I enjoyed wandering around and soaking up the atmosphere and encountering strange visitors:


2) Art workshop

One thing that was on offer were drawing workshops. At this one the artist drew something you liked and in return you drew something back. It was called We Draw You Draw and he drew Dan & Phil whilst my daughter drew a llama wearing a sombrero. Made me laugh to see how comical she made her picture...



3) Autumn Teaching

I had a lovely morning with my year one class learning about Autumn and then creating art with leaves that we found on a walk around the playground:



4) Beautiful mornings

The advantage of morning drives to Barrow is that I get some lovely sunrises and gorgeous colours. This was the view from my classroom yesterday morning:


Please join in and share the happiness this week!

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message