Thursday 14 May 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Its all coming together


I have been a bit AWOL recently with teacher training and preparing to move house - I never do anything by halves! It isn't because I had nothing to be cheerful about just not enough time to blog about it. Thanks to the lovely Jo at Ojo's World for holding the fort. I will do my best to keep hosting in May..

Here are my recent reasons to be cheerful:

1) House move 

My dad has been working hard to get the new house ready for moving. He has been removing paper and painting woodwork as well as fixing the kitchen floor. Still plenty to do and its giving me time to pack up all our worldly possessions:


2) Outdoor Fun

I had an amazing school trip to Coniston Water Park this week. As well as canoeing I even got hauled up into a tree by the children:


3) VE Day

My children celebrated VE Day at school by wearing vintage style clothing and having a street party. This was my daughter's outfit:


Please join in and share your happy posts:

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you busy lady! Hope the house move goes well and loved your daughter's VE Day outfit.
    I'm first - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you've found time for this is beyond me! If you need me to take up the reigns at any point, just holler. I am really enjoying watching you get this house together, can't wait for your 'project house' posts lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MidlifeSinglemum14 May 2015 at 16:19

    Moving house sounds exciting. I am also excited for you that your teacher training year is almost finished - well done you! And your daughter looks adorable. All great things. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Blue Sky15 May 2015 at 16:41

    Hope the new house will be everything you dream of, and sorry I can't join in this week x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message