Monday 6 January 2014

#TeamHonk Kendal to Darlington leg

Team Honk 2014 blogger Relay

It's so exciting to be part of TeamHonk's Blogger relay for the Kendal to Darlington leg. A bit scarily right now I am the only grown up responsible for ensuring it completes its journey after its handed to me on the 12th March at the Town Hall! My children are ready and willing to help get it along the route:



View Larger Map

whilst wearing fancy dress but I would love to have more help! We are going to stop at a couple of interesting places en route such as Brough Castle and Barnard Castle and hopefully do a little run as its supposed to be a Sport Relief event. 

If you can provide us with transport or want to join in then please request to join the Facebook group or leave me a message on here. It will be much more fun with more of us taking part!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message