Friday 8 April 2011

Fitness Friday: Week 15


Phew the weigh in this week showed that I've lost 1.5 pounds which means I'm almost back where I was before! So its more of the same and being careful with it being the school holidays!


Diet

I have stopped eating the same as the kids and cooked my food separately again. The Rosemary Conley portion pots and scales have also been in use. This has enabled me to keep better track of what I have been eating.

Exercise
The last few days I have actually been getting up early enough to have a 15 minute session of Wii Just Dance 2. I have also managed an evening session on the Personal Fitness Trainer as well as my normal Rosemary Conley class. Not only do I feel better but its obviously helping me shift the weight.

The week ahead
Diet
Its the school holidays so a big danger area in that the kids are home all day and it has the potential to be a non-stop snack fest. Luckily I am spending 3 days as a student at Cumbria Uni and the only food I can eat is what I take with me - so I need to pack a sensible lunch every day!

Exercise
This may be hard to fit in with travelling up to Preston several days during the week. So I guess I'm going to have to grab every opportunity to exercise!

Please click on the logo to find out how well everyone else is doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message