Friday 1 April 2011

Fitness Friday: Week 14


OK I haven't posted for a bit as I knew it wasn't good! I have put on a couple of pounds over the last 2 weeks and need to revisit/re-kick by Rosemary Conley plan.

Diet
This really hasn't been good recently. I've gone back to eating the same sorts of things as the kids and not checking my portion sizes... Instead of filling up on vegetables I've had too much carbohydrate. Dashing around a lot after my kids means I need to be more organised as to meals and snacks. The Graze boxes are designed to fit in a pocket or handbag so I need to take them and not grab something from the kids' naughty box.

Exercise
I admit to having done nothing except some walking and my Rosemary Conley exercise classes each week. Yes I've been doing some vigorous house sorting but its not the same as a routine on the Wii or a fitness DVD. 

Plan for the week ahead
Diet
Looks like I need to start cooking myself different food from the kids again. Trying to get them to eat my healthier food leads to arguments and if I eat some of theirs its too high in fat! I have portion pots and I need to spend some time measuring what I am putting on my plate (smaller plate may be in order again too!).

Exercise
I need to get the kids to leave room for me to workout in the front room and try to get up early enough to workout before breakfast. Hopefully my body will have got the hang of the clock change  soon so I can get it out of bed when the alarm goes off!

To see how everyone else is doing please click on the logo at the top...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message