Saturday 11 July 2020

Reasons to be cheerful: smiles, food and family #r2bc


reasons to be cheerful


How does Saturday come round so quick! Thanks to everyone who joined in last week and I loved reading your happy posts. For anyone new to the linky we have a few relaxed instructions: 

What do you have to do? Easy: 

1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy 

2. Add the #R2BC badge (at the end of this post) onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to 

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too? 

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too. 

Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week: 

1) Cream tea

After our run at Wray Castle we had our first post lockdown trip to a cafe for yummy treats:

cream tea from Mr H's Ambleside


2) Sunset

We had an absolutely glorious sunset that I had to lean out of my bedroom window to capture:

sunset

3) Wonderful walk

We thoroughly enjoyed our return to Grizedale Forest and I am so pleased with my iPhone long exposure photograph of the waterfall:

Grizedale waterfall


4) Food with family

I was very spoilt yesterday as first of all my daughter bought me a McDonalds at lunch time as our branch has just reopened! Then my parents came round for tea bringing takeaway fish and chips, which we ate in the garden:

McDonalds takeaway and 0% cider

Might explain why my run was hard work this morning...

5) Smile!

I couldn't resist buying a limited edition Herdy face mask. Now I always have a smile:

Herdy face mask


R2BC at Mummy from the Heart
Now it is over to you...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Your face mask is brilliant, so you. Loving your reasons, they are my kind too - walking, eating and sunsets! lol Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. think lockdown has made us appreciate the simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your face mask too. Burger and fish n' chips all in one day - lucky you do so much running. I'll be back in the morning with my R2BC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had chicken selects for lunch! My run was terrible on Saturday morning...

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message